Many people need clear and simple advice on how to plan the finances to meet the current needs, to save enough money “for a rainy day” and at the same time be able to pamper themselves. Our app “Online Loan 24 / 7 – Tips” gives a list of advice and solutions to this issue, available to everyone. Try them and watch your financial well-being and confidence in the future grow!
Often you don’t have to use your own money for large purchases, but it’s optimal to take a loan from a bank on favorable terms instead, provided that you are sure it will be possible for you to repay it. Borrowing money today and investing it wisely lets you win right now—you can make purchases for yourself and the whole family, solve urgent health problems.
What’s more, a modern person doesn’t need to go to a bank to get a loan. You can use your smartphone to apply for a loan online for free, without even leaving your home. With a mobile application, you can choose from a variety of offers from many banks and submit an application instantly. Thanks to auto payment systems that accept and approve loan orders, issuing loans are available without breaks 24/7, and you can submit multiple loan applications for higher chances of approval.
Typical borrower requirements:
* age 18 or higher
* citizenship of the country where you want to take a loan
* passport must be available
Typical conditions for obtaining a loan:
The first loan up to 10,000 often falls under “0% rate”, on condition of timely loan repayment. Annual Percentage Rate (APR) ranges from 30 to 360% for qualified consumers. We are not a lender and do not have the ability to disclose the exact APR. Lenders are legally required to show you the APR and other terms of your loan before you execute a loan agreement. Depending on the chosen offer, the loan repayment period ranges from 91 to 365 days (prolongation included).
Sample loan calculation:
Loan term—12 months
Your monthly repayment is $178.8. The total amount repayable is $2145.6, therefore the loan will cost $145.6.
In case of non-payment of the loan, a penalty will be charged at the rate of 0.1% of the total amount of delay per day; the penalty can not exceed 10% of the total loan amount.
12 CFR Part 1026 (Regulation Z):
(a) Accuracy of the annual percentage rate.
(1) The annual percentage rate is a measure of the cost of credit, expressed as a yearly rate, that relates the amount and timing of value received by the consumer to the amount and timing of payments made. The annual percentage rate shall be determined in accordance with either the actuarial method or the United States Rule method.
(2) As a general rule, the annual percentage rate shall be considered accurate if it is not more than 1/8 of 1 percentage point above or below the annual percentage rate determined in accordance with paragraph (a)(1) of this section.
(3) In an irregular transaction, the annual percentage rate shall be considered accurate if it is not more than 1/4 of 1 percentage point above or below the annual percentage rate determined in accordance with paragraph (a)(1) of this section.
1. The real terms of the loan will necessarily differ from the average ones described above.
2. You can find loan offers using our application. Our application is not a credit institution, does not issue loans, and is not responsible for advertising information posted there by third parties, including the specific terms of loan offers posted by banks or financial institutions.
3. Our application contains basic information about loans and borrowings, please read it carefully before taking a loan.
4. Stories of successfully obtaining and paying off a loan do not guarantee that other users of the application will take a loan on the same terms. Any descriptions of the terms of lending and repayment are a reflection of a specific person’s experience, and it will differ from person to person.
Recommended for you
4.8 ★ • 220Finance
4.8 ★ • 232Finance
★ • 55Finance
5.0 ★ • 97Finance
★ • 260Finance
4.4 ★ • 145Finance
You may also like
★ • 397Finance
4.2 ★ • 323Finance
★ • 1.7KFinance
★ • 405Finance
★ • 1.3KFinance
4.3 ★ • 490Business