Docredit Provide mobile loan service to customers in Nigeria.
The Loan Amount：₦5,000 – ₦50,000
Loan Period：91days（Minimum, including delay time）-180days（Maximum, including delay time）
Maximum loan limit：₦50,000
Maximum annual interest rate：18.25%
Service charge：No other Charges.
If you obtain a credit of ₦10,000 for 91 days, the total interest payable is: ₦10,000*0.05%*91=₦455; Monthly interest payable is: ₦10,000*0.05%*30=₦150; The total amount due is: ₦10,000+₦455=₦10455
HOW TO APPLY：
1. Download Docredit from the Google Play Store and install it.
2. Sign in with the mobile number registered with your BVN.
3. Enter basic information required.
4. Wait for your application result.
5. If approved, bound your repayment Bank card.
6. The loan amount is immediately sent to the Bank account.
WHY YOU NEED TO BORROW FROM DOCREDIT:
1. There’s no collateral needed.
2. The whole process is operated by mobile phone without offline operation.
3. You get a 7/24 loan anytime, anywhere.
4. Applicable to Nigerians
5. As the credit score increases, so does the amount and duration of the loan.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO BORROW:
20 to 60 years old
Having a source of income and the ability to repay
HOW TO REPAY THE LOAN:
1. After successfully binding the repayment bank card, we will automatically deduct the repayment amount from the card if there’s sufficient fund in the card.
2. Repayment through third-party payment platforms.
3. Paying your bills on time can help improve your credit score, leading to more opportunities for higher limits and longer terms.
If you have any feedback, questions or doubts, please contact us at +234 9155007309 or [email protected]
Address: Lagos state, Ikeja town number 43 Adeniyi Jones Street.
Recommended for you
4.8 ★ • 220Finance
4.8 ★ • 232Finance
★ • 55Finance
5.0 ★ • 97Finance
★ • 260Finance
4.4 ★ • 145Finance
You may also like
3.5 ★ • 391Finance
2.3 ★ • 304Finance
4.6 ★ • 320Communication
4.3 ★ • 332Adventure
2.5 ★ • 617Finance
3.9 ★ • 382Personalization